JLS has successfully completed its follow-up order from the tank storage terminal in Rotterdam. The…
We ensure that your loading arms remain in optimal condition
With our team of skilled service technicians, we guarantee the optimal condition of your equipment. With our around-the-clock availability, we provide prompt assistance, with on-site arrival within 2 hours.
We can commence work without delay, delivering the reliable service you need:
- Breakdown failure prevention
- On-site within 2 hours (Benelux)
- Spare parts of all brands in stock
- Availability of 20 fully-equipped service vehicles
- Yearly (preventive) maintenance
- 24/7 on-call service
- Management of client (specific) stock
- Maintenance of gangways
Overhauls, driven by attention to detail and a comprehensive understanding of all brands
- 5000 m² overhaul workshops based in Rotterdam and Antwerp
- 40 ton lifting capacity
- Own quay for erection and factory testing
- Full disassembly and inspection
- Digital measurement of clearances and wall thickness
- Inspection of overall integrity of construction parts
- Preparation of overhaul proposal
- Replacement of parts susceptible to wear
- Assembly and complete functional testing
- Complete online digital manufacturing data record(JLS App)
Upgrading and modifying loading equipment
If your existing loading equipment no longer meets your requirements, opting for modifications can be a cost-effective and efficient solution. Our engineers and specialists are ready to assist you.
- Modification of hydraulic system
- Modification of operating system
- Installation of quick connect/disconnect equipment
- Vapor return upgrade
- Modification of working envelope
- PLC modifications
- Ergonomic modifications
- Engineering for loading arms
- Installation of ERC-systems
- Integration of operating/control system
Your entire jetty digital, it’s possible with a 3D scan.
Provided by engineering company JMEC
Our colleagues at Engineering company JMEC, excel in conducting 3D scans and take charge of developing the results. This synergistic approach ensures exceptional efficiency. Whether it’s onshore or offshore, our services span across the globe, offering excellent support.
Equipment Assembly and Installation
When it comes to assembling, installing, or dismantling equipment, our team of specialists is ready to provide assistance, especially in cases of capacity constraints.
- Assembly of new equipment supplied by third parties
- Installation of new equipment supplied by third parties
- Delivery of supervisors
- Assistance at lifting plan preparations
- Removal and dismantling of old equipment
- 24/7 service
Wherever you may be, our global support is available 24/7.
JLS offers global support
At JLS, we boast an extensive global network of service centers, positioning us as your ideal local service partner. Our dedicated Service Support team ensures operational reliability and high performance for your loading systems, regardless of the original manufacturer.
Resources and facilities
Our modern facility in Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia, is fully equipped to handle the overhaul and repair of all types of loading systems. With cutting-edge capabilities, we can locally produce parts for loading equipment of all models and sizes.
To supplement our services, JLS maintains a global network of spare parts manufacturing centers, guaranteeing prompt support for additional spare parts as needed.
Our experienced team, comprising engineers, contract administrators, and sales staff, provides comprehensive in-house services to address a wide range of hydraulic and mechanical challenges.
For more intricate projects, we collaborate with JLA Loading Technology. Their industry-leading expertise in mechanical design and hydraulic & controls support ensures the success of even the most complex endeavors.
- Repair and refurbish all types of loading equipment, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer
- Upgrade of equipment performance and materials in line with changing global and local regulations
- Skilled field personnel for on-site service, including overhauls, installation and commissioning, machinery diagnostics, and troubleshooting
Response Time & Quality
- 24/7 emergency response coverage through a convenient 24/7 hotline
- Tailored engineering solutions to enhance equipment reliability and performance
- Management services in association with long-term equipment support contacts
More J. de Jonge specialties
We are thrilled to announce that our interns Arné and Imar have officially become part…
JLS loading arm service recently completed an overhaul of two 8” Marine Loading Arms, each…
Revision of a Truck Loading Arm at JLS loading arm service Belgium
The need for emergency release or break away couplers may be underestimated. In this case…
This Hose Reel has been given an overhaul because of the need to replace the…